CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Well technology has really helped me in my life because without technology it would actually be really hard!!! Like school would be very difficult! I mean come on now having to write it all the time, and when its an essay and it has to be all need perfect no errors, it would really suck!! Especially to those who have really sloppy hand writing! And then not to have technology.. Damn that would hella suck!!! and then when you have to look up something important, and technology doesn't exist... Yup yup!* "Really Gay!!!" And then just to think NO MYSPACE!! What would you do when your bored??>? eh.. Like even when your working like you have a job and don't even try to deny it it would be really difficult without technology!! I mean.. We obvious need technology in our lives* not only you or me! but lots of us!!!! =]

0 comments: